Friday, January 17, 2014

A New Years Proposal - Custom Diamond Engagement Ring

The story behind this custom diamond engagement ring for Kait....

Custom Diamond Engagement Ring
Custom Diamond Engagement Ring for Kait & Jack

A few months ago I received a message from a friend that her nephew was getting engaged and she had given him my number. Shortly thereafter Jack called me and said that he was looking for something special for his girlfriend. 




Reese Witherspoon Engagement Ring
Image from stylenews.peoplestylewatch.com  

He sent me a photo of Reese Witherspoon's engagement ring (see photo). What his girlfriend liked about it was not just the size, but also the unusual cut of the stone. 



GIA Certified Rectangular Modified Brilliant Diamond from The Perfect Setting
GIA Certified Rectangular Modified Brilliant Diamond










A few days later I located a spectacular GIA Certified stone that was described as "Rectangular Modified Brilliant".  He loved it but wasn't sure so had his girlfriend's sister and best friend take a look. They loved it too. I set in in one of my signature platinum settings and matched the diamonds in the bands to the center stone. 

Custom Diamond Engagement Ring Platinum Setting
Custom Diamond Engagement Ring Platinum Setting











Jack proposed a few weeks ago while they were away. The ring is as beautiful as they are a couple! 

Jack & Kait with new engagement ring
Jack & Kait - Just Engaged!

Jack's Comments: "Amy and The Perfect Setting came highly recommended to me from a trusted family member and I can't express how grateful I am. Going into the process of finding an engagement ring for my fiancée, I was admittedly naive when it came to diamonds and the specifics about their nature. Amy was kind enough to teach me various aspects of her craft, while helping me find the perfect ring. After sending Amy a picture of what my fiancée wanted and explaining the budget and timeframe that I hoped to stay within, Amy promptly found exactly what I was looking for. I was able to propose to my fiancée exactly how and when I wanted to and she absolutely loves her ring. Thanks to Amy, what seemed like a potentially stressful process, became seamless and enjoyable. I was more then pleased with her professionalism and patience and would recommend her services in a heartbeat."

Many Thanks,
Jack T., Huntington, NY"


Interested in a ring like this? Call 516-422-1220 or Click HERE to view our website for this ring and more...





No comments:

Post a Comment