Thursday, September 22, 2011

Holy Moly Bat Girl -- The Bridal Industry Has Changed!

When I got married, way-back-when, we had a few bridal magazines and the yellow pages. Today there are a plethora of resources for new brides to choose from - not only to find a local photographer, jeweler, or venue, but also to connect with other brides-to-be that are looking for the same answers to the same questions and still not too burnt out to talk about it.

In the era of Facebook and Blogs, and everything in-between, I think it is just fantastic that women and men can connect and share their ideas, thoughts and recommendations for venders, resources and all things weddings. Come to think of it, how about a site dedicated to celebrating anniversary's? I know I would love to share some ideas beyond going out for dinner :)

So.... maybe you're like me and have been married for a while, or you have a son or daughter coming of age.... or mostly, if you are thinking of "tying-the-knot", or better yet are engaged already, well here is a list of some great sites and resources to help you plan for your special day - and everything leading up to it!


p.s.
If you have a great site to share that is not listed here please send me a note and I'll add the name and link to the list. And of course, if you or someone you know needs some advice on buying wedding jewelry, well let's just say you know where to find me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment