Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The Story Behind the Stones #3 - Loose green tourmaline

I was contacted to help create a new piece of jewelry for a vivid green tourmaline that my client's husband had given to his mother years ago. While discussing a few options, the concept of adding diamonds came up, and within minutes, a photo of an unworn heart that had belonged to my client's late mother was sent to my desk-top via email... "Can we use any of these?" YOU BET!

Loose green tourmaline


Unworn diamond heart pendant
Over the next few weeks the stones were removed, a design was chosen, and her new pendant - with my signature enhancer - is now worn in many different ways.... 

Stones selected and ready to be set

New tourmaline and diamond enhancer on pearls
New tourmaline and diamond enhancer on gold chain

No comments:

Post a Comment